S.H.E Indonesia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to S.H.E Indonesia Fansclub!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan

Go down 
+16
o--hiLda--o
Yan_luph_SHE
Dvii
dudu
adih3b3
elisalin
ximei
diezconnected
w1ll14m
kathleen
Sailor_yosshe
Sheila Lin
starrynite
steve_fox
LovEvelyn
iin_chen
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
iin_chen

iin_chen

Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:35 am

He eh pas bilang bye-bye flu n headache itu katanya niru dari iklan yang terkenal di sana hehehe ide nya bisa aja, n Jerry nurut aja disuruh gituan
Iya kalau filmnya terkenal di indo pasti S.H.E juga bakal lebih dikenal di indo
hehe.. apalagi Ella selalu bawa nama S.H.E biarpun cuman tampil sendirian Very Happy
Back to top Go down
diezconnected

diezconnected

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:28 pm

wah krenz tu kalo ella ma jerry ke indo bt promo ky yg wkt itu romantic princess..skalian lah hebe ma selina ikt n bikin konser lg d indo..hihi!ngarep!
Back to top Go down
ximei

ximei

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:20 pm

iiinnn....makasihh banget buatttt infonya muahhhhh muahhh iiinnn,, ilove youuu.....
hehehe Embarassed Razz Razz Laughing cheers

btw pas denger berita ini kayaknya Jerry bakalan jadi gila + ceria beneran dahhhh,,
orang wu zun ajah kalo gabung ama Ella jadinya ngelawak mulu....
ayoomari kita liat responsnya Jerry terhadap lawakan Ella,,
pasti behind the scene nya kuocaaakakk abbisss nyiaaaahhahahahaah

kutunggu info selanjutnya in,,heheeh
Back to top Go down
iin_chen

iin_chen

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 7:13 pm

Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 Normal_nextmg3

The first time Ella came in contact with Jerry Yan on the set, she immediately employed all the tricks in her arsenal, making jokes and playing cute and cajoled Jerry into laughing happily! According to witnesses, the two of them kept teasing and hitting each other on the set. However, in between takes, they would exchange roles in that Jerry Yan would hide from the sun under an umbrella to touch-up his make-up just like a female artiste. Ella would be busy chatting with the crew, so manly!

Although Jerry Yan’s personality was very reserved, but as soon as he came in contact with the bubbly Ella, it was difficult for him to maintain his reservation. That helped to ease the worries of the filming crew of this drama with regards to how they would get along. It was heard that Ella was even so bold as to issue a challenge to Jerry: [I will even be more bubbly, so you had better be careful!] That certainly was a new experience for Jerry who was acting with Ella for the first time.

Cool Bao-long Laughing and Chasing after Ella

Just past one o’clock in the afternoon of May 8th, this magazine was there at the Rainbow Riverside Park in Taipei where Jerry and Ella were sitting on the grass and rehearsing their scenes. They were surrounded by a large group of crews and workers. The process was on a frighteningly grand scale. A little later, they changed scenery and chatted under a tree. From Jerry’s attire of white shirt and trousers versus Ella’s white T-shirt and torn jeans, the contrast in their ranks in the drama was quite obvious.

After a while, Jerry got up and ran chasing after Ella. He even grabbed Ella’s collar just like a hawk catching a chick and hooked his arm around Ella’s neck. The two of them played around while filming and seemed very happy.

In between takes, Jerry who had a bigger entourage than Ella had crew members helping him holding up an umbrella for shade and touching up his make-up. The sight was quite similar to that of Beauty Queen] Barbie Xu when she was filming a drama. In contrast, Ella who was standing off to one side, seemed more like a suave guy, chatting and joking with the crew members without anyone to hold her umbrella nor was she concerned about touching up her make-up. As soon as the director called, she would immediately be in place to continue the scene. Off camera, the two seemed to switch roles.

After Jerry and Ella quickly finished a few test scenes, Ella changed out of her costume and left at around two in the afternoon. Around four in the afternoon, the cast and crew of [Just Want to Depend on You] changed scenery to a basketball court. Jerry had already changed into sports attire and was practicing with Michael Zhang. Although the way he played looked very good, few of his shots actually made it into the basketball.

Good Friends Exchanging Favors to Take Care of Girlfriend

As mentioned in other sources, both Jerry and Ella had lost sleep the night before their first scene. However, because of some mutual friends between them, it was likely that they had privately agreed to look after each other. This led one to think of Jay Chou and Baron Chan who were in the deserts of Ningxia filming the movie [Ci Ling], taking care of Jerry’s [good friend] Chiling Lin. And Jerry would take the opportunity of being in the drama [Just Want to Depend on You] to look after Ella, Baron Chan’s rumored girlfriend in reciprocation. Crew members even pointed out that Ella, who was once also Wu Chun’s rumored girlfriend, felt that Jerry was not hard to handle. Furthermore, his appearance was as handsome as Wu Chun. However when she collaborated with Wu Chun in [Hana-Kimi], it was only Wu Chun’s second drama. Therefore she gave a lot of advices to Wu Chun. On the other hand, Jerry was already an old hand at acting. Her nonsensical and humorous way of speaking and behavior had the often cool and reticent Jerry who was almost unable to defend against her asked in curiosity: [Were you this bubbly since childhood?]

Portraying a Lawyer but Kept Falling out of Character

Actually, in this drama, Jerry was portraying an arrogant lawyer whose speech and behavior were both somewhat hard to take or handle in the beginning. It was not until he encountered Ella that he would soften up. For portraying this role, he also took lessons in order to increase the sense of being imposing when talking. So during filming, he would feel the pressure and became extremely focused, but because Ella was too comical and would clown around on the set, she caused him to constantly fell out of character.

As for the theory of [Exchanging favors] to look after good friends, Jerry’s manager Fenny laughed: [That is simply too imaginative. It is impossible to find out.] However she did admit that the personalities of Jerry and Ella complemented each other, therefore, Jerry was looking forward to his performance with Ella would generate sparks. Ella’s manager Zhang Su-yun expressed: [Take care on his behalf? You will have to ask Baron Chan! How would I know? But Ella had always been very bubbly, enthusiastic, kind and approachable to everyone, it is the same regardless whether it was Wu Chun or Jerry Yan!]

translated by : wyn0602 of CEFC
credits : CEFC and Appledaily
original source : http://next.1-apple.com.tw/index.cfm?Fusea...ArtID=31621886#

Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 9895250365fb8d2b4bfb51bb

Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 Ec6d8f397663c000b8998fbb
Back to top Go down
LovEvelyn

LovEvelyn

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:33 pm

kok video nya gag bisa dibuka c?
Back to top Go down
iin_chen

iin_chen

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:58 pm

Ella Not Afraid of Her Pin-size Boobs Being Looked upon as Inferior
[2009.05.19]

In the new GTV drama [Just Want to Depend on You], Ella was attacked on both sides. Xiao Xian who portrayed her sister and Chen Zi-han who portrayed her rival in love were both curvaceous sexy girls. However, Ella who was once labeled as having “pin-size boobs” was not at all worried about being looked upon as inferior. She retorted with full confident: [I am the female lead. The only thing that would make me feel pressured is the ratings.]

Feeling of Jealousy Caused Uncertainty for Three Cast Members

In the drama, Ella’s tomboyish appearance led Jerry Yan to suspect her to be a lesbian and was therefore considered safe to hire as nanny in his home. However the two people would find themselves fall in love with each other as time passes. That would cause Jerry’s ex-girlfriend Chen Zi-Han who still had feelings and contact with him to feel very jealous. The three of them would be involved in a complicated triangle relationship.

Ella kept portraying roles that lacked femininity and her normal behavior was also very open and casual. However she had never worried about luck with the opposite sex because of that. She shared: [I am always friends with the guy first. I will wait until his defense is down and then I would seize the opportunity for the attack. I am always right on target.]

Previously too Immature in Making Choices based on Looks

In the past, Ella’s main condition for choosing someone was that he must be a handsome guy. However in recent years, she was no longer a member of the [Outer Appearance Association]. She expressed: [Before I am more immature, often fooled by outer appearance and ended up falling into a “rotten person trap”, therefore now I pay more attention to feel.]

The second female lead in [Just Want to Depend on You] was originally intended to be Li Xiao-lu. However due to schedule clashes, it was changed to Chen Zi-han.

Sexy Chen Zi-Han Dares to bare all and Show all

Chen Zi-han was Huang Xiao-ming’s junior from the same company. She was also one of the few sexy actresses who dared to bare all and show all in Mainland China. She had portrayed the role of the Green Snake in the Chinese production of [The Legend of the White Snake]. With regards to competing for Jerry Yan against someone who many men consider a sex symbol, Ella expressed: [It is more important to be true to oneself. If I act dainty and delicate, I think everyone would have a problem adjusting.]

original source: http://showbiz.chinatimes.com/2009Cti/Channel/Showbiz/showbiz-news-cnt/0,5020,110511+112009051900076,00.html
Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 C985192Q
Back to top Go down
iin_chen

iin_chen

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:22 pm

iin_chen wrote:

In the new GTV drama [Just Want to Depend on You], Ella was attacked on both sides. Xiao Xian who portrayed her sister and Chen Zi-han who portrayed her rival in love were both curvaceous sexy girls. However, Ella who was once labeled as having “pin-size boobs” was not at all worried about being looked upon as inferior. She retorted with full confident: [I am the female lead. The only thing that would make me feel pressured is the ratings.]

Hehe...tetap bangga biarpun kalah sexy ma lainnya
profesional banget jawabannya Laughing
Back to top Go down
elisalin

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:23 pm

hahaha..
lucu kale..
tuh yang terakhir slogan iklan yah..
Back to top Go down
iin_chen

iin_chen

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:09 pm

@elisalin : hehe salam kenal ya Very Happy, sering-sering ramein sini ya

iya yang terakhir dari iklan obat flu keliatannya,
maklum gak tinggal di tw jadi gak tau ^^"

article JWTDY di Asian Plus tabloid :

Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 Scanje11
Back to top Go down
iin_chen

iin_chen

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:35 pm

Source & URL: http://tw.nextmedia.com/applenews/article/IssueID/20090525/art_id/31654872

Photo of Article:https://2img.net/h/i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll209/shyun_y/BaiduEF/News/apple_just5.jpg
credit by : Sy@AF

Translation:

ELLA with Diverse Personalities - Spectacular Acting to Shed Tears within A Second On-screen, & Hilarious Comical Antics Off-screen

The evening before last, ELLA and Judy Zhou Ding Wei were at NeiHu filming “Just Want to Depend on You”. According to the storyline, she would suffer heartbreak from Judy’s betrayal in love, as he was “two-timing” her and another girl. While ELLA watched Judy and the other girl flirting intimately, she immediately broke down into tears. In the end, she had to use up a big pile of tissue paper to dry her tears. However the moment she stepped out of the camera, ELLA quickly resumed her bubbly and cheery self to entertain everyone on the set. The happy-go-lucky “silly girl” has mastered the skill to “shed tears within 1 second”, and she shared yesterday, “While filming, I would be fully immersed in the storyline and think about sad things – such as what would happen if my mum should leave me, and I would break down.”

During this evening, the crew from “Just” were filming in a restaurant - Qing You. Judy Zhou was specially arranged to act as ELLA’s flirtatious boyfriend. Despite ELLA’s heartbreak, tears and shouts, he refused to have a change of heart to return to her.

While filming, “Entertainment Heavenly King” Jacky Wu Zong Xian (aka Xian-ge) was coincidentally having his meal in the restaurant. There was a commotion amongst the crew members when he was about to leave. Seeing ELLA bade him farewell with teary-eyes, as he got onto his car, Wu was awkward and quickly reminded everyone, “You all have to keep your eyes on the Director lah! Don’t keep looking at me.”

The whole scene finished filming with ELLA pathetically in tears throughout. Perhaps she had felt a little too awkward for having cried so intensely during filming; hence, she did not approach Judy after the filming. Instead she ended up joking with the crew members. When it was time to pack up and leave, the sharp-eyed ELLA noticed the reporters sneaking around to take photos. On the spur of the moment, ELLA had a hilarious thought, and ended up acting as “007” - using a laser-pointer pen to “fire away” at the reporters. When the reporters reminded her that the laser beam might hurt another’s eyes; ELLA, like a child caught for doing something wrong, quickly withdrew her playful expressions and smiles, to put on a “miserable” look, standing at attention to wave a “proper goodbye” to the reporters.

Yesterday, ELLA was arranged to continue filming with Jerry and Xiao Xiao Bin. As she had cried intensely the night before, she was worried it might be difficult to link the shots filmed today, as her eyes were puffy. However on the set, ELLA and Jerry agreed that Xiao Xiao Bin would be the main focus. As a result, Jerry even had “NG shots” as a result of this, he explained, “Xiao Xiao Bin is simply too adorable. When I saw him running towards me, I got dazed watching him, and forgot that I need to film the next shot to alight from the car.” On the other hand, ELLA had volunteered to brave the sun, to guide Xiao Xiao Bin to walk and memorize his steps on the set.

------------------------------------
Judi zhou ikut jadi bintang tamu.. hehe siapa lagi nih yang bakal jadi cameo ?
habis ini bisa-bisa Selina ma Hebe Very Happy

Date: 25/5/2009

Source & URL: http://gb.chinatimes.com/gate/gb/showbiz.chinatimes.com/2009Cti/Channel/Showbiz/showbiz-news-cnt/0,5020,110511+112009052500009,00.html

小小彬卡哇伊 言承旭贪看吃NG
Hidden Text:

Translation:

Xiao Xiao Bin Too Adorable, Jerry Overindulges Watching Him and Ended Up with “NG” shots

Xiao Xiao Bin has melted “Asia’s Heavenly King” – Jerry Yan’s heart. Both artistes were collaborating in GTV’s latest idol drama - Just Want to Depend on You. Jerry was spotted being caught in a daze while watching Xiao Xiao Bin’s actions and gestures, and as a result, ended up with “NG shots”. He said awkwardly, “Xiao Xiao Bin is simply too adorable, and caused me to forget about my next shot.”

Ella is acting as Xiao Xiao Bin’s nanny in the drama. Off–screen, she is also seen leading Xiao Xiao Bin to walk the “designated paths” to facilitate camera filming, and also rehearsed their lines together. She shared, “Actually I can be very motherly. Should I give birth to such an adorable child, I will definitely take care of the child myself.” In addition, Jerry also played “rub noses” and video games with Xiao Xiao Bin and this got many of the female members of the production crew to exclaim in their minds, “I want too.”

Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 10000011
Back to top Go down
LovEvelyn

LovEvelyn

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:48 pm

translate na dunn..
Back to top Go down
iin_chen

iin_chen

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:22 pm

Hehe.. harus sabar tunggu translator kita yang sedang super sibuk sekarang Laughing
Stel..... habis ditranslate ntar tak post di FI juga ,
tulis translated by : starrynite @sheindofansclub.forumotion.net Very Happy
biar bisa promo forum sheindo dan cari fans baru S.H.E Very Happy

Post foto 'keluarga' lagi Smile

Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 Shoot1
Back to top Go down
LovEvelyn

LovEvelyn

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:39 pm

ella rambutna bagus kalo jabrik" gitu..
eheh,,
Back to top Go down
Sailor_yosshe

Sailor_yosshe

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:15 pm

Ha? Mana Ella jabrik?
Back to top Go down
starrynite

starrynite

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:18 pm

iin_chen wrote:
Hehe.. harus sabar tunggu translator kita yang sedang super sibuk sekarang Laughing
Stel..... habis ditranslate ntar tak post di FI juga ,
tulis translated by : starrynite @sheindofansclub.forumotion.net Very Happy
biar bisa promo forum sheindo dan cari fans baru S.H.E Very Happy

yg mau ditranslet yg mana, article nya byk bgt aku jd bingung mau mulai dr mana...
Back to top Go down
iin_chen

iin_chen

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:33 pm

yang terakhir aja stel, tapi paling bentar juga dimuat di tabloid Indo hehehe...
yang pas ma xiao2bin kan artikel nya bagus ,
biar dibaca ma anak2 FI , kita menyebarkan virus S.H.E,
tapi fans jerry banyak yang cemburu juga tuh ma Ella,
apalagi setelah liat 'family' pic nya Laughing
Back to top Go down
LovEvelyn

LovEvelyn

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:33 pm

maksud na tuh yg rada acak" an...
kaya waktu di album Play..
Back to top Go down
Sailor_yosshe

Sailor_yosshe

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:57 pm

oh gitu....haha... Laughing

btw, iin, tu foto emank salah satu cuplikian di film Ella n Jerry ya?
wah uda siap beberapa scene? cheers
Back to top Go down
iin_chen

iin_chen

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:53 pm

Ella Undergoes Drastic Weight Loss Endeavour, Regrets Giving In to “Acting Urge”
translated by : Sy@AF

GTV’s idol drama – “Just Want to Depend on You” has started filming since a month back, but Ella has never eaten a lunch box from the production crew. According to sources from the production crew, Ella is currently on a drastic weight loss endeavour. Despite the scorching sun, and daunting filming schedule, she often ends up only drinking lots of water, or eating ramen or salad from convenience store for meals.

Usually Ella would not be so concerned about losing weight, however as filming for serials differs greatly from performing on stage; during camera close-ups, artistes could hardly “hide any flaws”, hence, it was speculated that Ella has to bear with the discomfort, in order to appear better on camera.

Other than reducing her food intake, lately, Ella also revealed her “regrets” for agreeing to filming on her blog. She wrote, “… Actually I started to have some regrets on the 1st day of filming. Why did I put myself in such a situation again? The blazing sun is making me crazy… Days like this would last for almost 4 months, who ask me to give in to ‘acting urge’. I must remember not to be so impulsive next time.”

But in her blog, Ella emphasised that she just needed an outlet to vent her feelings and she would be fine after that. Hence fans need not worry about her. She also added that she would make full use of her talent to create fun and laughter to make everyone happy. The production team revealed that Ella’s role in the serial is actually very tedious, as she not only has to take care of children, but also take charge of several dogs. Thus, after filming each day, she would be totally drained of energy.

On the other hand, HIM crew claimed that Ella did not eat from the lunch box as she does not like rice. Ella admitted that she does wish to shed some weight, and joked that should she be thin enough, she would definitely showcase her slender waistline on camera.

Meanwhile her male lead in the same serial - Jerry Yan, is be releasing his new song album after a 5-year lapse, on 18 June. His new album is entitled - “Duo Chu Lai De Zi You” (transl: Freedom). International fans who caught wind of the news, swarmed to his official website and also gathered to make pre-sales orders at major music websites, resulting in a pre-sales figure of over 10,000 CDs. Jerry was elated by the response and immediately applied for leave from the filming crew, to organise a Meet-the-Fans session at Wei Feng Mall (Taiwan) on 21 June.

Jerry admitted that he felt nervous about singing and hence, took a longer time to work on and ensure the quality of his album. He used the analogy that acting is like playing the role of another person, but singing gives him the real sense of self-existence. Such a feeling is, thus, happy and free. The theme, title and songs selection in his upcoming album are all customised for him. There will also be an emotional side of him, unknown to many, which will be expressed through his songs.

Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 4935893-2115043
Ella akting bareng banyak anjing di JWTDY Laughing

Wah bentar lagi Ella masuk ke kaum tipis wkwkwk...
Bajunya shooting yang dipake waktu nonton konser Eason hahaha...
Back to top Go down
LovEvelyn

LovEvelyn

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:52 am

wew
masi lamaaa
Back to top Go down
ximei

ximei

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:55 am

@lovelyn....Ehh gw stuju tuhh Ella emg bgus klo rambutnya berantakan ala ala 'jabrik jabrik style' gitu....Mukanya jadi imuut....Hikikikikik...

Kyknya Ella musti bekerja keras tuh buat ngurusin bdn,,hakakakakak bdn dy kan emg 'berisi' jadi klo pun kurus pasti sekel nya mah masi ketara...Hiehehehe...
Yg bakat kurus kan Hebe,,hehe...
@iin,, jelek bgt in nama kaumnya...
Masa kaum tipis....Wkwkwkwkwk yg keren dikiit doong....XDD
Back to top Go down
Sheila Lin

Sheila Lin

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:19 am

wih.. itu anjing banyak banget...
mana smua nya dipegang sama Ella doank...
hahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
LovEvelyn

LovEvelyn

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:41 am

masi lama tayang nya yaa??
huaaa
Back to top Go down
iin_chen

iin_chen

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:01 pm

Foto2 Ella ma Cherry (salah satu anjing yang maen di JWTDY )
diambil dari blog owner nya
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/f31010010/article?mid=73270&prev=-2&next=-2&page=1&sc=1#yartcmt

Di blog itu ownernya nulis :
While waiting for the cast to arrive and in between takes
The female lead, Ella from S.H.E, started to play "taking pictures" with Cherry baby
Her relaxing and humorous expressions let us experience how approachable she was
And she kept exclaiming that Cherry baby's behavior was unbelievable
Just like that, we became new friends
And we even gave some specialty items we bought from a previous trip to Ella as a greeting present
The drama that we participated in: Just Want to Depend on You
Starring: Jerry Yan & Ella

translated by : wyn0602 & lovELLA of CEFC
====================

Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 Ap_F23_20090601093457866.jpg?TTAMwKKBPlo

Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 Ap_F23_20090601093557778
Back to top Go down
ximei

ximei

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:44 pm

Haaaaaaa mau doong jadi yg punya anjing,, bsa jadi temen Ella....
Huaaaa kalo kyk gtu namanya bener" anjing membawa berkah tuh...Hehehehe...
Kyknya akhir" ini Ella dpt serial yg ada adegan sama anjing yah... Ck..Ck..Ck.. Pasti seneng tuh Ella,,^^
kgk sabaaaar nunggu nih serial dahhh....Hiiii sampe merinding....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next