S.H.E Indonesia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to S.H.E Indonesia Fansclub!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S.H.E Performs New Song First Time on [Dong Fang Chun Wan], and Claims to be “Very Nervous”

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iin_chen

iin_chen

S.H.E Performs New Song First Time on [Dong Fang Chun Wan], and Claims to be “Very Nervous” Empty
PostSubject: S.H.E Performs New Song First Time on [Dong Fang Chun Wan], and Claims to be “Very Nervous”   S.H.E Performs New Song First Time on [Dong Fang Chun Wan], and Claims to be “Very Nervous” EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:18 am

http://joy.online.sh.cn/joys/gb/content/2010-02/11/content_3332787.htm

Translation by : Sy @AF

S.H.E Performs New Song First Time on [Dong Fang Chun Wan], and Claims to be “Very Nervous”

During Chinese New Year (CNY), DragonTV will telecast a special 17-day festive feature series of programmes - [Dong Fang Chun Wan] from the eve of CNY to the 15th day of the CNY. In one of its programmes [Mi Gu Celebrity College], the special feature episode has invited popular artistes such as – S.H.E, Wilber Pan, Yu Quan etc to be the guest stars for the segment on “Big Shots Helping to Sing”. Despite their rich performance experiences, S.H.E claimed that their appearance on [Mi Gi Celebrity College] is a nerve-racking one. This special episode will be aired on 20 Feb, 7.30 pm via DragonTV.

Helping “College Student” Judy Zhou, S.H.E Performs New Song

It was 6pm in the evening during the studio filming. S.H.E has rushed to the studio immediately after they touched down in Beijing. It turned out that Judy Zhou is S.H.E’s junior label-mate under the same recording company in Taiwan. When S.H.E learnt of Judy’s “solo venture” in Beijing, they had specially flown in from Taiwan to show their support. In order to give their junior label-mate the fullest support, S.H.E decided to value-add to Judy’s performance by showcasing their special “weapon”.

During the evening, S.H.E and Judy sang a duet – [Liang Ge Ren De Huang Dao] (lit transl: A Couple’s Deserted Island). This song is indeed a surprise as it is none other than a yet-to-be-officially-released new song from S.H.E’s upcoming album. But for the sake of their “junior”, S.H.E decided to sing this duet live with Judy during DragonTV’s [Mi Gu Celebrity College]. S.H.E chorused, “Our album has yet to be released, and we are singing it live for the first time. It feels very special, and nerve-racking.” S.H.E and Judy rehearsed on the spot repeatedly to reach a consensus of the best performance presentation. Selina also looked at Judy nervously, saying, “Hopefully our performance will value-add for you, instead of making you lose points.”

On the other hand, Judy shared that to be able to sing a duet with S.H.E and have this song included in their upcoming album is his honour. He also expressed his thanks many times upon receiving the praises from his “seniors”.

Sincere and Warm to Newbies, S.H.E Wipes Perspiration for Junior

Although they are already very popular idols, S.H.E appeared very modest during the recording of the programme. Not only were they polite to the members of the crew, but also sincere and thoughtful to Judy.

During their rehearsals, S.H.E fans were very enthusiastic. But in order to help Judy quickly accomplish his rehearsals onstage, S.H.E even took the initiative to communicate with their fans. Ella said thoughtfully to them, “Judy needs to perform later, so we will need to do our rehearsals together now. We hope that everyone can accommodate us for now, and let us have the rehearsals, alright.” Meanwhile Selina added, “Please, please, everyone please let me rehearse a little.” With the good rapport and communication between S.H.E and their fans, the segment of “helping to sing” the duet of [A Couple’s Deserted Island] went on smoothly.

During the media interview, S.H.E also took initiative to give mention to Judy’s name many times. When reporters ask what leaves them with the most impression on the [Mi Gu Celebrity College], S.H.E chorused, “Of course, Judy Zhou!”

When the interview was in progress, Ella suddenly requested the media to hold the interview for a second, saying, “I’m sorry, please excuse me.” Then she ran to one side and took the initiative to hand a piece of tissue to Judy. It turned out that S.H.E has noticed that the nervous Judy, standing by the side, was perspiring heavily. Ella’s thoughtful little gesture left Judy not only feeling flattered, but very touched too.

Mi Gu College “Students” With Great Abilities, S.H.E Nervous As They Recall Their Experiences

S.H.E has been together for 9 years and is now the most popular female pop group in the Chinese music scene. But despite their popularity and capabilities, S.H.E was actually a little nervous seeing the “students” of Mi Gu. Selina said that there are many newcomers with great abilities now, and through some competitions, they have all emerged with star qualities. S.H.E can understand the feelings of newcomers very well as they had started off in the industry through a hardly noticeable competition years back.

Recalling about their past, Ella immediately said the trio has been very fortunate. In the past, the competition was not as large-scale as now and the format was simpler, unlike the many obstacles contestants have to overcome now. Selina said, “In the past the initial rounds of competitions were very quick and only the quarter-final, semi-final and finals would be telecast.” But now, contestants have to fight it out weekly, performing to the assigned theme. Hence S.H.E was full of praise for all the contestants.

Although it seemed to be very long ago, Selina still remembered her competition experience very clearly. “I was really nervous and even cried. I was standing on the spiraling stage and when I faced the camera, I even tripped. The rehearsal went well but yet I forgot a large part during the actual performance and the judges wanted to eliminate me. The judges then, include our seniors – Power Station.” When she returned to the backstage after her performance then, Selina immediately hugged Ella and burst out crying, although they did not know each other then. Hearing this, Ella teased her, “Exactly, I was wondering who this strange girl was then.”

Meanwhile Hebe said, she would never have the courage like the Mi Gu “students” now in challenging themselves. “I think I have no means to join the competition. I am unfamiliar with the circle. And given no training, I am unlike most of the contestants now. They are really very good.”

[Mi Gu Celebrity College] will be shown on the 7th day of the Chinese New Year. S.H.E, Wilber Pan, Yu Quan, Wang Zheng etc will be performing in the show with Mi Gu contestants.

~~ End of Translation ~~
S.H.E Performs New Song First Time on [Dong Fang Chun Wan], and Claims to be “Very Nervous” 0025116234480cddd8f80e

-------------------------
Baca gossip MV utk album baru mulai shoot februari ini,
mereka bakal tampil rock sebagai heroine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
adih3b3

adih3b3

S.H.E Performs New Song First Time on [Dong Fang Chun Wan], and Claims to be “Very Nervous” Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.H.E Performs New Song First Time on [Dong Fang Chun Wan], and Claims to be “Very Nervous”   S.H.E Performs New Song First Time on [Dong Fang Chun Wan], and Claims to be “Very Nervous” EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:57 pm

iin_chen wrote:

S.H.E Performs New Song First Time on [Dong Fang Chun Wan], and Claims to be “Very Nervous” 0025116234480cddd8f80e

-------------------------
Baca gossip MV utk album baru mulai shoot februari ini,
mereka bakal tampil rock sebagai heroine Very Happy

Wooowww.....
shooting Mvnya bulan ini ya bounce bounce bounce
cihuuuyyy...

haha..rock? I love hebe voice so rock wkwkwk *halah

cant wait haha

Quote :
[Mi Gu Celebrity College] will be shown on the 7th day of the Chinese New Year. S.H.E, Wilber Pan, Yu Quan, Wang Zheng etc will be performing in the show with Mi Gu contestants.

owh..wow

btw Gong Xi Fa Cai S.H.E hoho
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ximei

ximei

PostSubject: Re: S.H.E Performs New Song First Time on [Dong Fang Chun Wan], and Claims to be “Very Nervous”   S.H.E Performs New Song First Time on [Dong Fang Chun Wan], and Claims to be “Very Nervous” EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:22 am

wkwkwkwk yg bagian selina cerita,,trus pas dibelakang panggung langsung meluk ella,,walopun blon trlalu kenal,,jd gimanaaa gitu yaa!! sepertinya mereka memang gadis2 yg sudah dari lahir punya sifat baik,keberuntungan dan jodoh...ck ck ck saluuutt!!
Back to top Go down
diana

diana

PostSubject: Re: S.H.E Performs New Song First Time on [Dong Fang Chun Wan], and Claims to be “Very Nervous”   S.H.E Performs New Song First Time on [Dong Fang Chun Wan], and Claims to be “Very Nervous” EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:59 pm

ada nntn dragon tv g hr ni? Surprised
tu pertandingan duet antar junior+senior..
judy+S.H.E dpt nilai tertinggi lho dari juri2..yeahhh cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
iin_chen

iin_chen

PostSubject: Re: S.H.E Performs New Song First Time on [Dong Fang Chun Wan], and Claims to be “Very Nervous”   S.H.E Performs New Song First Time on [Dong Fang Chun Wan], and Claims to be “Very Nervous” EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:35 pm

Gw gak nonton di tv nya tapi lewat YT hehehe...
Ini video nya :

part 1 :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh8gO15sYvI

part 2 :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BwvsmsZVjg
Back to top Go down
ximei

ximei

PostSubject: Re: S.H.E Performs New Song First Time on [Dong Fang Chun Wan], and Claims to be “Very Nervous”   S.H.E Performs New Song First Time on [Dong Fang Chun Wan], and Claims to be “Very Nervous” EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:25 pm

The Best S.H.E.... wkwkwkwkwwk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.H.E Performs New Song First Time on [Dong Fang Chun Wan], and Claims to be “Very Nervous”   S.H.E Performs New Song First Time on [Dong Fang Chun Wan], and Claims to be “Very Nervous” Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1