Welcome to S.H.E Indonesia Fansclub!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ximei

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:48 pm

@sheila...
Si ella maruk ya semuanya di peluk,,haha
Back to top Go down
LovEvelyn

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:51 am

lama bgt..
2010 ya tayang na?
Shocked
Back to top Go down
iin_chen

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:40 pm

Artikel Just Want To Depend on You , atau official title nya "Down with Love"
di Asian Stars Juni 2009

Back to top Go down
iin_chen

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:58 pm

Ini gw cut dari Asian Star wawancara JWTDY pas Ella n Jerry
gak ada maksud promosi cuman mau share aja ke sesama fans [lovestruck]

Back to top Go down
iin_chen

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Source & URL: http://n.yam.com/chinatimes/entertain/200906/20090613106927.html

Translation:

Ella’s Warm Hug Inspires Change in the Temperament of “Bao Long”

After 5 years, Jerry Yan will be releasing his new album - [Freedom]. He has also become more matured over the years. On 12 June, Jerry supported Hit FM radio station’s charity activity - [Yi yuan xing meng, zhi you wei ni] (lit transl: A dollar to fulfil dreams of stardom, just for you). In response to past public-image of him being a “difficult” person, Jerry replied in future he would “bow low”; because he used to be well-protected in the past, and was unable to fully comprehend the hardships of his crew members. Now he will learn to be a real great superstar, and not a mere moment-in-time-celebrity.

Since filming with Ella for the idol drama - [Down With Love], Jerry is better able to control his temper and has become even easier to get along with; his temperament is no longer like that of “Bao Long” (lit transl: can be T-Rex or violent dinosaur / dragon). He shared that he observed Ella will always be very cheerful and happy on the set. When there was once he felt his performance was lacking, he vented his frustration by pounding on a table. Ella took initiative to approach him and hug him. That hug means more than a thousand words to him, and makes him feel that the entertainment industry is indeed very fortunate to have an artiste like Ella. Thus, he decided to look to her as a role model. Very Happy

Now, Jerry no longer needs to have a big entourage around him and could easily work on his own, such as follow the rest to pick up his packet lunch. He discover he could easily mix around with everyone by doing so. His director would often offer encouragement to him via short text messages, and he has also learnt to communicate with others via short messages.

Jerry shared, one day, as he was looking at his artiste manager - Fanny, he discovered that she seemed to have aged a lot. She is only supposed to be a little girl but yet she looked so weary. Thus, he realised in order for others around him to be happy, he must be happy himself first. He still remembered, a heavenly-king status artiste manager he met in Japan once shared with him - for an artiste to go a long way, he must learn to bow low and show more concern for those around him.

Credited by : Sy@AF
======================================================

Ternyata Jerry juga banyak belajar dari Ella Laughing Laughing
jiayou Ella !!
Back to top Go down
iin_chen

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:31 pm

Title: What Did ELLA Do to Melt Jerry Yan? (BTS of Down With Love)

URL: 20090613Ella靠什麼融化言承旭?

Credit: kimuchi08

Summary: During the BTS while Ella and her co-star were resting, reporters ask if Ella has heard Jerry’s interview the day before on his words about her influence. Also, the clip showed some other BTS of Ella filming.

E – Ella
R – Reporter
M - Michael Zhang
< > - Words on Screen

< 13/6/2009, Afternoon. In a mansion in the red-forest of Tan Shui, Ella was filming GTV’s [Down With Love] >

< What, Xu Xu (Jerry Yan) said I am one of the women who influenced him greatly? >

~~ Reporters asked Ella about her sentiments to Jerry’s words ~~

R1: (to E who looked lost) … About yesterday… Yesterday’s broadcast programme… (to another R) Right?

R2: When did he (Jerry) say that?

R1: Yesterday, yesterday’s broadcast programme.

E: (a little surprised) He said it during a broadcast programme yesterday?

R2: Yes, during the broadcast yesterday.

R1: It’s quite interesting.

R2: it was during a broadcast activity for his new album.

R1: HitFM, HitFM…

E: (realizes what’s going on, continues to answer to reporters) Oh, that’s not bad. I’m happy to hear that, very happy. But I treat everyone – regardless him or anyone, it will all be the same. I feel happy if he should feel my warmth. If he is happy because of what I’ve done, I would feel a sense of accomplishment.

R1: Do you feel that he has “melted”?

E: I think so. He is now very cheerful. And I’ve discovered he has innate talents in comedies. He is not a person who is so “cool”. He is actually someone very humorous, (can’t hear this part clearly) a charismatic idol. (gestures to indicate everyone) And he gets along well with everyone here. And he likes to mimic the way I talk… Just like each time, for instance when he laughs, then I would tease him (in Taiwan Min Nan language) - “What are you laughing at? Laugh your head!” Then he would mimic the way I speak with - “Laugh your head! Laugh your head!” in the tone I would use.

< With me, Ella, I will “melt” Jerry in one week! >

E: (repeats J mimicking her tone playfully) “What are you laughing at? Laugh your head!” He’s very adorable. He also… Or he likes to bully me too… (stifles laugh) to the extent I am scare of him at times! At times I would think - Eh, aren’t I the one who is always bullying others? Ends up he bullies me. But it’s really just harmless teasing. For example, sometimes my armpits might be wet due to perspiring under the weather, then he would (mimics J’s actions) purposely pock me. Then I would tease him - “You are disgusting! Pocking other’s armpit!” (laughs) At times, he would pock you to tickle you and I would quickly hide away.

< Today there is no Xu Xu. The main plot is to act as a magician to cheer Michael Zhang up! >

~~ Michael & Ella sharing script and rehearsing their lines together ~~

< Every little action & gesture triggers smiles & joy, and turn gloomy skies into sunshine filled days (No wonder so, so many suave male co-stars admire her >

~~ Ella rehearsing (& entertaining everyone) when the make-up artist touches up on Michael and her make-up respectively ~~

E: (with the magic wand) Da Dum!! (playfully singing a golden oldie - Ran Shao Ba, Huo Niao) Ran shao ba, ran shao ba, huo niao! (next moment, she reverts back to rehearsing her lines)…

< The magical wand of love is creating sparks (of course, it’s not for real) >

~~ Ella as Yang Guo cheering Michael Zhang’s character – Mr Qi (?) up ~~

E: (lifts the ignited wand from beside M’s shoulders) Da Dum!

M: (claps as he watched the ignited wand) Wow! So fascinating!

E: Very good. So is this Mr Qi? As in the sound of Qi-ma’s Qi*? Can you clap a little louder?

* Qi-ma – qi = ride, ma = horse. So Ella is referring if M’s character surname is the same sounding “Qi”.

M immediately gave more thunderous applause.

E: Not bad. But this is not real love yet. Real love. It is beyond just brightness and warmth… (gestures around the wand) Real love can also make flowers bloom…

Flowers did not appear at the tip of the wand. She “wipes off” the flame and shakes the wand, attempting to trigger the “bloom”. Everyone laughs at Ella’s funny antics. In final resignation, she pointed the wand towards the crew member, gesturing for their help.

Director or Crew: (refers to the wand) It didn’t work, let’s do it again.

< Alright, let’s go over to the director’s side to preview the earlier part filmed. (Even the A-list female lead is well-behaved before the director) >

The director gives Ella some pointers. The rest of the crew and Ella watched the replay seriously.

~~~ End of Translation ~~~

Credited by : Sy @ AF

Back to top Go down
Sheila Lin

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:54 am

@iin : barusan liat video wawancara yg u post..
emang Ella jd lesbian di film nya ? kok katanya ada adegan ciuman segala... O.O
Back to top Go down
iin_chen

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:07 pm

@Sheila : bukan lesbian, tapi pas Jerry liat, dia lagi gak tau ngapain ma sahabatnya ( diperankan ma Amanda Chou ), jadi Jerry ngira dia lesbong .Kebetulan Jerry pengen cari nanny yang lesbian biar gak ngejar2 Jerry.. Tapi ternyata salah hehehe....
gitu sih nurut gw kalo baca dari news2 sebelumnya.. masih me reka-reka nih Very Happy

==================================

OOT dikit : suara mu bagus juga sheil .. wkwkwkwk....pizz ^^

=============================================
news lagi :
http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/ENT1/4961109.shtml
credited by : wynn@CEFC

Jerry publicly confessed that [Ella is one of the women who changed me greatly]. Yesterday, when Ella who was shooting the GTV [Down with Love], heard that, she laughed: [I am very happy that he is happy.] She had once announced that she would melt him. In the end, it only took one week to achieve that. However, after they became familiar with each other, she would be bullied. One time he even shocked her by poking at the sweat-soaked spot around her underarm with his finger. Laughing

How did she melt Jerry the Iceberg? Ella summarized with two important factors - First, one should take the initiative to be caring to him, including his cold jokes and secondly, do not give up even if he does not respond. He was a person who warmed up slowly. In between takes, the two would chat casually about anything and everything. They would chat about home decorating and 3C products. One time, he even put on [Slam Dunk] for her to watch. Ella shared: [To me, he is like a big boy.] She expressed that she treated Jerry the same way she treated everyone else. It seemed that she was telling the truth because Ella was just as warm and enthusiastic in the way she treated the lighting technician or the photographer.

Yesterday on the set of [Down with Love], Jerry was not around and Ella turned her attention to Michael Zhang. She pretended to be a magician to amuse him. She looked very comical, even her mutterings underneath her breath were full of humor. One time, Ella even stretched out her big toe to the side of Michael’s nose. His response was a surprised: [Hey, your foot doesn’t smell bad.]

In the drama, Ella and Amanda Chou, Michael Zhang’s junior, pretended to be lesbians. Ella had her in an embrace and praised: [Amanda is absolutely adorable. I suggest the director should let us kiss passionately.] After she said that, she then muttered to herself, [No, I have two wives already (Selina and Hebe)]. Laughing Laughing Then she added another comment: [When I am hungry, I can eat anything, but right now I am not hungry.]Laughing

Michael Zhang - Amanda Chou - Ella
Back to top Go down
Sheila Lin

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:42 am

oh, aq kira jadi lesbian beneran di film... makanya bingung juga...
hahaha...

hux, jangan bicarakan itu di sini, in...
haram hukum nya [hmpfh][hmpfh]

btw, itu Ella pake baju pesulap dalam rangka apa toh ?? syuting adegan di film nya ya ?
Back to top Go down
ximei

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:44 am

iin,,,,
sepertinya kau ngepost terlalu banyak ampe bingung saya in udah baca ampe mana........
isinya thread ini berita semua rasanya..
yang komen jarang...
hakakakakaakakakaakakka

pisss IN,,,,,
Back to top Go down
iin_chen

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:56 pm

Iyalah Mei,
ini kan folder S.H.E NEWS pasti isinya News semua,
tidak harus dikomentari , yang penting diserap inti cerita nya
hehehe...
News lagi seputar Down With Love and Birthday Ella

http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/BREAKINGNEWS8/4970285.shtml
Jerry Springs Surprise for Ella’s Birthday

Yesterday was Ella’s 28th birthday. The production crew of [Down with Love] and Jerry Yan planned a surprise especially for her. Initially Jerry was scheduled for filming only in the afternoon, but he came to the filming site in advance. In order not to let Ella detect anything amiss, he waited for over 2 hours in his car. When Ella learnt about this, she exclaimed, “Aiyah! So heart-aching!” Then she jokingly touched Jerry’s hand and said, “No wonder his hands are wet!” Other than presenting Ella with a bouquet of flowers, he also handwritten a card to show his appreciation to Ella who he feels has influenced him greatly recently. Ella’s birthday also coincided with Jerry’s release of his 2nd album [Freedom], after a lapse of 5 years. Such coincidental fate between the 2 artistes has deepened their friendship too.

by: sy @ AF

==================================

Jerry Turns Down Ella’s Playful Solicitation of a Birthday Kiss

Jerry Yan gave Ella a surprise on her 28th birthday during the filming of [Down with Love]. He had waited patiently in the vehicle with no air-conditioning for over 2 hours prior to that. When Ella knew, she exclaimed, “So heart aching!” The playful Ella had not forgotten to use the privilege of the birthday-girl to solicit a kiss from him too, but graciously turned down by Jerry, who explained, “In the serial, there will be some really impactful scenes (referring to kissing scenes). If we were to kiss now, then viewers’ anticipation won’t be as high subsequently.”

During yesterday’s birthday celebration, starlets Xiao Xiao Bin, Ji Xin Ling presented kisses to the birthday-girl. To hype up the mood, Ella playfully jokes, “Since the kids have presented their kisses, does Jerry have to follow suit?” In response, Jerry laughed and turned down the proposal graciously. Nonetheless, Ella and Jerry posed together for picture moments, as she held his hands like wanting to get close, but with the surfboard which Producer Ke Yi Qin has given her for her birthday, as buffer in between.

++++++Jerry, Welcome to Ella's circle of influence Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ximei

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:42 pm

ya ampuun ella mature bgt sekarang....kayak kakak nya jerry dia...
tapi ngebayangin ella meluk jery kocak juga....
Back to top Go down
adih3b3

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:49 am

hahaha...
kyk kakaknya jerry?
koq dr umur. mestinya jerry yg jadi kakak haha

kyknya ella n jerry. dpt deh.
moga2 bgs hehe..

mantap in. full pic,video n news haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iin_chen

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:33 pm

Back to top Go down
diezconnected

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:28 am

ella ma jerry mesra...
hahaha!
Back to top Go down
LovEvelyn

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:32 pm

aku ga suka rambutnya ella di majalah inii..T.T
Back to top Go down
iin_chen

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:55 pm

Ella Transformed into a Bullied Chibi-Maruko-chan
[2009.07.27]

Ella, who had not been in any drama for three years, was so enticed by the role of the down-and-out rich girl Yang Guo that she gave in to her acting bug. Since filming started, not only did she often bemoan the fact that while she really liked the role of Yang Guo and that she could act to her heart's content, she also had to sacrifice greatly – not only had to suffer being burnt to a crisp under the 40 degree high temperature, she also had to sacrifice a great deal of sleep, even her image had to be sacrificed. Yesterday afternoon, the production team revealed to the media the amusing story of how Ella was transformed into a bullied Chibi-Maruko-chan in the drama.

The Scene of "Ella-Maruko-chan" Had Everyone Laughing

A yellow hat, a white blouse with round collar, a royal blue pleated skirt, white socks and black shoes…when Ella arrived to the set after the change of costume, she immediately had everyone on the set burst out laughing. Everyone unanimously agreed that Ella looked just like Chibi-Maruko-chan. Upon hearing everyone's surprised responses, "Ella-Maruko-chan" shyly bowed to everyone: [Thank you! Thank you!]

This scene was depicting Yang Guo imagining herself as a pitiful Chibi-Maruko-chan when she was being scolded by Auntie Qi (Zhong's mother). Because it was supposed to be an imaginary scene, therefore, the performance must necessarily be more exaggerated and comical. The actress portraying the mother pointed a finger at Yang Guo and scolded harshly: [Look at you…this waist…aiyo, so thick that I don't even know what to say…and this face…" Ella would put on various expressions such as pouting with her head bent low or squeezing all her facial features together or biting on a finger or looking scared. Her exaggerated cartoon-like expressions had everyone on the set painfully controlling their urge to laugh. As soon as the director yelled [Cut], everybody immediately burst into laughing uproariously, even Ella herself was bent with laughter. When she looked at the replay, the Chibi-Maruko-chan clad Ella asked the director with trepidation: [Director, is this OK?] Director Ke pondered briefly and replied: [I think there was too much detail, too scattered. Why don't we do this one more time? This time, slightly more concentrated.] "Ella-Maruko-chan" wailed: [One more time! There really goes my image now!]

Off-screen Ella was the "Empress" that Could Read Palms

Just before the start of shooting the night scenes, the crew suddenly heard someone singing [Eyebrows as high as the sky, lush cheeks full of light]. It was Ella in a T-shirt, jeans and flip-flops, singing the theme song to an old Taiwanese drama [Empress Wu] and walking in with a slow and deliberate swagger. No matter how they looked at her, Ella's "girl-next-door" get-up was simply incongruous with that of the almighty "empress", and the crew started laughing uncontrollably. However, despite the laughter, Ella immediately enjoyed "Empress"-like treatment as Jerry Yan, who was sitting on a sofa memorizing his lines, obligingly took up a piece of wet Kleenex and started to wipe her feet.

In the drama, Yang Guo's father was a famous feng-shui master. Perhaps it was due to such influence that between takes, Ella became an amateur fortune-teller. She grabbed Taiwan actor Michael Zhang's hand and suddenly exclaimed loudly: [Aiya, you have broken-lines on your palm. I heard that it is very painful when hit by people with broken-line palms.] As she continued to look, suddenly Ella grabbed Michael Zhang's arm and started to gnaw on it. She even looked around in satisfaction while murmuring to herself: [Although you have a broken-line palm, your flesh is still quite tasty….]Ella Transformed into a Bullied Chibi-Maruko-chan
[2009.07.27]

Ella, who had not been in any drama for three years, was so enticed by the role of the down-and-out rich girl Yang Guo that she gave in to her acting bug. Since filming started, not only did she often bemoan the fact that while she really liked the role of Yang Guo and that she could act to her heart's content, she also had to sacrifice greatly – not only had to suffer being burnt to a crisp under the 40 degree high temperature, she also had to sacrifice a great deal of sleep, even her image had to be sacrificed. Yesterday afternoon, the production team revealed to the media the amusing story of how Ella was transformed into a bullied Chibi-Maruko-chan in the drama.

The Scene of "Ella-Maruko-chan" Had Everyone Laughing

A yellow hat, a white blouse with round collar, a royal blue pleated skirt, white socks and black shoes…when Ella arrived to the set after the change of costume, she immediately had everyone on the set burst out laughing. Everyone unanimously agreed that Ella looked just like Chibi-Maruko-chan. Upon hearing everyone's surprised responses, "Ella-Maruko-chan" shyly bowed to everyone: [Thank you! Thank you!]

This scene was depicting Yang Guo imagining herself as a pitiful Chibi-Maruko-chan when she was being scolded by Auntie Qi (Zhong's mother). Because it was supposed to be an imaginary scene, therefore, the performance must necessarily be more exaggerated and comical. The actress portraying the mother pointed a finger at Yang Guo and scolded harshly: [Look at you…this waist…aiyo, so thick that I don't even know what to say…and this face…" Ella would put on various expressions such as pouting with her head bent low or squeezing all her facial features together or biting on a finger or looking scared. Her exaggerated cartoon-like expressions had everyone on the set painfully controlling their urge to laugh. As soon as the director yelled [Cut], everybody immediately burst into laughing uproariously, even Ella herself was bent with laughter. When she looked at the replay, the Chibi-Maruko-chan clad Ella asked the director with trepidation: [Director, is this OK?] Director Ke pondered briefly and replied: [I think there was too much detail, too scattered. Why don't we do this one more time? This time, slightly more concentrated.] "Ella-Maruko-chan" wailed: [One more time! There really goes my image now!]

Off-screen Ella was the "Empress" that Could Read Palms

Just before the start of shooting the night scenes, the crew suddenly heard someone singing [Eyebrows as high as the sky, lush cheeks full of light]. It was Ella in a T-shirt, jeans and flip-flops, singing the theme song to an old Taiwanese drama [Empress Wu] and walking in with a slow and deliberate swagger. No matter how they looked at her, Ella's "girl-next-door" get-up was simply incongruous with that of the almighty "empress", and the crew started laughing uncontrollably. However, despite the laughter, Ella immediately enjoyed "Empress"-like treatment as Jerry Yan, who was sitting on a sofa memorizing his lines, obligingly took up a piece of wet Kleenex and started to wipe her feet.

In the drama, Yang Guo's father was a famous feng-shui master. Perhaps it was due to such influence that between takes, Ella became an amateur fortune-teller. She grabbed Taiwan actor Michael Zhang's hand and suddenly exclaimed loudly: [Aiya, you have broken-lines on your palm. I heard that it is very painful when hit by people with broken-line palms.] As she continued to look, suddenly Ella grabbed Michael Zhang's arm and started to gnaw on it. She even looked around in satisfaction while murmuring to herself: [Although you have a broken-line palm, your flesh is still quite tasty….]a

Back to top Go down
diezconnected

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:04 pm

ellanya ky chibi marruko chan...
hahaha!
ko jd culun gitu sih rmbut ella??
Back to top Go down
Sheila Lin

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:30 am

Ella nya lucu... ^^

credit : mariane_CEangel@AF
Back to top Go down
LovEvelyn

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:33 pm

rambutnya ella kok jadi kae gitu c?
T.T
Back to top Go down
dudu

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:48 am

expressinya ella sech yg d photo2 chibi maruko chan bner2 mirip ank kecil bgt lho... lol!
Back to top Go down
Dvii

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:59 pm

iy koq rambutnya ella jd kyk gtu.....jd culun gtu...
Back to top Go down
iin_chen

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:36 pm

LIST KARAKTER DAN PEMAINNYA
Date: 28/7/2009

Source & URL: http://yule.sohu.com/20090728/n265549623.shtml

搜狐:电视剧《就想爱着你》人物看点
Sohu News: Drama Serial - [Down With Love] Character Listings

ELLA as Yang Guo (YG)

Kind-natured, innocent, and contented with life; despite all “unlucky” circumstances, Yang Guo (YG) would always find a way to encourage and spur herself on, and adopt a bright and optimistic outlook. She would perhaps be the only silly girl left in this century to still hold a firm belief in “love conquers all”. But alas, her luck in love has always been bad and ended up being jilted by her boyfriend. Nonetheless, when the going gets tough, she believes in being even tougher, and holds true to her belief that there will always be the giving of unconditional love in this world.

Her father, a once wealthy man, had squandered away his wealth and left a huge debt to be repaid by YG and her elder sister, Yang Duo (YD). Therefore her elder sister, YD, has to use all her wits to earn and save every single cent. As long it is a money-earning avenue, and YG is free to do so, YD would never let the chance pass her younger sister by!

On a “dark and unlucky” day, YG messed up the few jobs she happened to be having on hand. Thus, she ended up recommending herself to YD’s boss, Xiang Yu Ping (XYP) to become the ultimate nanny for the Xiang family!

When YG came to understand that the 2 children’s mischievous antics were mere gestures in an attempt to attract XYP’s attention, she continued to shower them with utmost sincerity and love. On the other hand, when the children saw how YG disregarded her own safety to save them from a kidnap attempt, the children let down the defenses in their hearts. Thus, this became YG’s first taste of the “fruit of success” of “love conquers all”.

As more friction arises through interaction with each other, YG actually realizes that beneath the cold disposition of XYP is an adorable side of him. Meanwhile XYP was also touched by YG’s bravery in always giving. Under normal circumstances, perhaps the Prince Charming would eventually discover the dazzling Cinderella in the corner of the room. But the foremost pre-requisite of a fairy tale would be – Cinderella must never show disinterest in Prince Charming!

Thus… How will this romantic tale develop?!

Jerry Yan as Xiang Yu Ping (XYP)

Other than composed and intelligent, “aloof and lethal-tongued” would be the most appropriate description for Xiang Yu Ping (XYP). Being the top-notch leading man in-charge of Xiang Lawyer Firm, the job has exposed him to the greed and ugliness of mankind. As such, he found it hard to believe that there would be “eternal love and kinship” in this world. Faced only with the most hideous side of human nature, thus, he decided to adopt an attitude of skepticism and contempt to his surroundings.

The only time with which XYP would display his gentler side would be to his girlfriend since school-days - Ding Hui Fan (DHF). However Heaven seems to like to play tricks on a man like XYP. DHF subsequently became an upcoming star in the entertainment industry, and under the influence of the glittery showbiz, she is no longer content with a simple life. When DHF initiated the break-up with XYP, XYP thus decided to seal up all of his emotions.

In addition, XYP was also ungenerous in giving his attention and concern to the 2 children left behind by his late elder brother. Instead, he hired a group of nannies one after another, who were unsuitable to look after the children; until he finally met YG. With her unique style, YG gradually changes everything surrounding his life. YG’s sunny disposition not only tamed and changed the 2 difficult children, but also brought light to the darkness in XYP’s heart.

The “wretched” Cinderella’s sunny powers are indeed stunning as XYP found his “feelings” for her has risen to a state whereby he no longer feels “the need for her reciprocity”. In other words, despite knowing that this girl might not fall for him, XYP could not control his feelings to continue to care for her, be nice to her and make her happy…

XYP feels that his life has been wrecked totally… but happily too!

Chen Zi Han as Ding Hui Fan (DHF)

An upcoming star in the showbiz. To any young, pretty and ambitious girl, to give up love in exchange for superficial fame is not really hard to understand. Thus when given a choice between career and love, Ding Hui Fan (DHF) chose to hurt XYP, in order to advance in her showbiz career.

Perhaps what caused DHF to make such a decision was her over-confidence in the love of XYP. She assumed that with her attributes and their past relationship, a break-up is just a tactical strategy for her presently. Should she be tired of showbiz and wish to return to his side one day, she was sure that XYP would be waiting for her always, devotedly.

Thus when DHF found that XYP was aloof to her, she could not bear with the consequences. To her surprise, the reason for XYP’s change of heart would be an “ugly duckling” like YG, an ordinary girl with neither stunning looks nor figure. This realisation was a big shock to her!

Nonetheless DHF’s setback period was short. She believed that given her past relationship with XYP, and the polished tactics she had picked up in showbiz, YG would never be her match for her when it comes to relationship…

Li Ying as Qi’s Mother

An elegant and glamorous rich woman who holds a large inheritance, she is also an aggressive and strong-willed lady who would interfere in her son’s relationships. In her opinion, her future daughter-in-law must be someone of status comparable to her family. Thus, she worked hard at match-making her son, Qi Ke Zhong (QKZ), with Su Fei (SF). SF is a rich man’s daughter with high education and good family upbringing.

Never did Qi’s mother realise that there is a girl, YG, who appeared to spoil her perfect plan. She could not accept her and tried all means to drive YG away from her son, QKZ. In doing so, she and her son, thus, had a severe clash. Actually beneath her imposing disposition is a mother and wife who craved for love and concern, and only YG observed this. Eventually Qi’s mother was moved by YG and grew to like her. She even swore to give YG a total make-over so that she would be the choice daughter-in-law most suitable for Qi family…

Jade Liu Li Yang as Su Fei (SF)

With looks and talents, multilingual in Chinese, Korean, English and French, and well-versed in 5 musical instruments, Su Fei (SF) was only 15 when given accreditation by the nation’s music academy. She was 18 when she performed in London for the [Phantom of the Opera], and was selected to catwalk for YSL fashion show in France at the age of 19. She discovered her interest in architectural design at the age of 20, and got double Masters Degree in Architecture and Arts within the next 4 years, before returning to her homeland. In short, she was a perfect person, hence contributing to her extreme confidence. It was love at first sight when SF met QKZ, but she was infuriated as he appeared dedicated only to YG. SF could not accept the fact that she would lose out to YG in a relationship and hence, decided to “compete” with her… Overall, SF is an adorable character.

小娴 饰 杨朵
Xian Xian as Yang Duo (YD)

YG’s elder sister, YD, is street-smart and thrifty beyond words. Growing up in the broken family has resulted in YG to long for familial warmth; meanwhile the riches-to-rags plight of the family has caused YD to crave for wealth. Thus, with such motivation, YD would think of nothing but earning more money each day and the attraction of wealth to her is unlimited. Despite so, YD would never think of marrying a rich man as a fast mean to get wealthy, as she believe that it is more reliable for a woman to depend on oneself.

However the “virtue” of her belief dissolved when she met Qi Ke Zhong (QKZ). YD was surprised to learn that QKZ was the Prince Charming she had always admired since young and so often thought of. It was only because of her family plight that the she, the former rich little Princess, has now become an ordinary soul in the crowd.

Because of her inferior complex, although there were opportunities to meet QKZ, YD would hide her emotions in her heart. Even during the period when QKZ was going after her younger sister, YG, YD would not reveal her real feelings easily until QKZ started to realise her presence after his heartbreak…

Michael Zhang as Qi Ke Zhong (QKZ)

A renowned interior designer, QKZ is XYP’s close friend since childhood. Both men were well matched in terms of appearance, height, and intelligence. The only difference between them would perhaps be their family background. While QKZ could be said to be born with a silver spoon in his mouth, XYP has depended on his own capability to rise to his current status of a much sought after eligible bachelor.

Never would one expect that QKZ and XYP would cross paths in the battlefield of romance. Both men grew to like the same girl, Ding Hui Fan (DHF). When DHF chose XYP, although the men remained as good friends, QKZ had not realized this incident left an undetected darkness in his heart. Given YG’s surprise appearance, this scar once again resurfaced.

As a bystander, QKZ could see how much YG mattered to XYP; however neither YG nor XYP had realized so. When YG joined QKZ’s company to work as his assistant, he was glad for the advantage to be nearer to her. Gradually the sensitive QKZ discovered an often unrevealed feminine side to YG. He slowly won over YG’s heart, but what caused him unease was that he came to learn that his motives for going after YG were not innocent.

After a series of turmoil, QKZ still lose YG. Dejected, he looked back at his past, and it was only now that QKZ discovered the YD, who was always by his side all this while…

~~ End of Translation ~~

Back to top Go down
iin_chen

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:04 pm

Shooting nya DWL selesai September nanti,
dibuat 15 episode @ 90menit.. padahal pengennya lebih panjang,
soalnya chemistrynya dapet banget tuh Ella ma Jerry

Ini ada foto waktu Ella shooting di hospital,
terus lihat bayi perempuan , n foto bareng Very Happy

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/moon250131/24452781

translation : ( by Sy @AF)
My sister's friend brought her daughter to the hospital
According to her
They met ELLA who was filming there
ELLA: Wow! Your daughter is very adorable, may I carry her?
My sister's friend quickly replied: Hold on a minute! I'll go get my camera!!!

Hahahahahahaha
Finally we got this very adorable photo taken

That little baby girl is really fortunate
Why was it not my sister's daughter who had this chanced encounter?

Back to top Go down
starrynite

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:11 pm

kapan ditayanginnya blm tau ya in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan   

Back to top Go down

Down With Love ( 就想賴著妳 ) Ella - Jerry Yan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next