Welcome to S.H.E Indonesia Fansclub!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

S.H.E Stage Image Metamorphosis; Successfully Launches 3rd World Tour in Hong Kong Coliseum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iin_chen

PostSubject: S.H.E Stage Image Metamorphosis; Successfully Launches 3rd World Tour in Hong Kong Coliseum   Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:17 pm

S.H.E Stage Image Metamorphosis; Successfully Launches 3rd World Tour in Hong Kong Coliseum

Into the 8th year in the music industry, S.H.E launched their 3rd series of World Tour concerts – [S.H.E Is The One – Love As One] in Hong Kong Coliseum.

Di tahun ke 8 mereka di dunia musik, S.H.E meluncurkan seri ke 3 World Tour Concerts - [S.H.E Is The One - Love As One] di HongKong Coliseum.

The production cost of the concert was estimated to be $25,500,000, including 8 sets of costumes. The exciting 3-hour concert performance was filled with moving tears, tacit chemistry and laughter. Indeed, the trio proves to all present, with their powers to sing live and their unparalleled popularity that without a doubt, “S.H.E is the One”.
Biaya produksi konser ini diperkirakan mencapai $25,500,000, termasuk 8 set kostum. Konser yang berlangsung selama 3 jam ini dipenuhi dengan air mata haru, chemistry2, dan tawa. Mereka membuktikan kepada semua yang hadir, dengan kemampuan mereka bernyanyi live dan popularitas mereka, bahwa tanpa ragu2, "S.H.E is the One".

As the curtain rose, the coliseum was filled with loud cheers to welcome S.H.E as they made their entrance with the signature song - [Super Star]. The trio appeared in “Charlie’s Angels” look-a-alike styles onstage. When they took off their coats, S.H.E appeared behind a screen to continue singing upbeat songs - [Boom], [Super Model] and [Miss Universe]. At the beginning of the concert, the trio already wooed the crowd with their hot dance moves and fast numbers to bring up the audience’s mood. This arrangement in the programme line-up also symbolized that S.H.E has grown up and matured over the years.
Seiring naiknya layar, coliseum dipenuhi dengan sorakan2 untuk menyambut datangnya S.H.E, sementara mereka muncul di panggung sambil menyanyikan lagu khas mereka - [Super Star]. Ketiganya tampil dalam kostum bagaikan "Charlie's Angels". Ketika mereka menanggalkan baju luar mereka, S.H.E tetap tampil di belakang layar tipis untuk melanjutkan menyanyikan lagu2 berirama cepat - [Boom], [Super Model], dan [Yu Zhou Xiao Jie]. Di awal konser, mereka sudah membuat para penonton high dengan tarian2 dan lagu2 cepat mereka. Pengaturan ini juga melambangkan S.H.E telah bertumbuh dewasa di tahun2 ini.

Subsequently, the trio appeared in a VCR as The Star, The Moon and The Sun respectively. Each of them was donned in costumes of pastel pink, light blue and vivid yellow that resembled bird feathers, as they sat in a bird’s nest prop suspended in mid-air. The trio then sang [Planet 612] and [Topical Rainforest]. At the end of the songs, the trio walked out of the “nest” to signify their transformation. The 3 feathered-costumes were hand-made with thousands of feather and took over 60 man-hours to assemble in order to create the most beautiful visual effect from the stage. Next, S.H.E led the audience to sing some of their classic sentimental songs – [Grey Skies], [May Day], [How Have You Been Recently?] and [The Flowers Have Blossomed]. On-stage, Ella excitedly held onto Hebe and Selina’s hands and exclaimed, “Lao Po! We did it!” Hebe added, “8 years already! Tickets for the debut of our 3rd World Tour is all sold out because of all of you. You guys really know when you see a good deal!” Selina chipped in, “Not only will there be many sexy performances, this time, one of our challenges is to dance in high heels. Till now, my feet are still wobbly.”
Setelah itu, ketiganya tampil di VCR sebagai bintang, bulan, dan matahari. Masing2 berpakaian dengan warna2 pastel pink, biru, dan kuning yang mirip bulu burung, sementara mereka duduk di sebuah sarang burung yang melayang di udara. Mereka menyanyikan [612 Xing Qiu] dan [Re Dai Yu Lin]. Di akhir lagu, mereka keluar dari "sarang" untuk melengkapi transformasi mereka. 3 kostum bulu itu dibuat hand-made dari ribuan bulu dan memakan waktu 60 jam untuk merangkai bulu2 itu sehingga menghasilkan efek visual yang indah. Selanjutnya, S.H.E memimpin para penonton menyanyikan bbrp lagu slow klasik mereka - [Tian Hui], [Wu Yue Tian], [Zui Jin Hai Hao Ma], dan [Hua Dou Kai Hao Le]. Di atas panggung, Ella dengan gembira menggandeng tangan Hebe dan Selina, dan berteriak, "Lao Po! Kita berhasil!" Hebe menambahkan, "Sudah 8 tahun! Tiket untuk debut konser World Tour ke 3 ini bisa habis terjual berkat kalian. Kalian benar2 tahu kapan harus melihat hal bagus!" Selina juga menambahkan, "Tidak hanya kami akan menampilkan banyak pertunjukkan sexy, kali ini, salah satu tantangan bagi kami adalah menari dengan menggunakan high heels. Sampai sekarang kakiku masih goyah."

After their adorable medley of song and dance performance for [London Bridge is Falling Down], [What To Do?], [Long Live Adorable-ness], Hebe went on to perform solo, singing [Dream a Little Dream of Me] in a red costume with Broadway feel. She added a small segment of piano in the middle of the song to give audiences a different visual feel. Next up was Selina’s solo of [Wake Me Up Before You Go Go]. She danced with the male dancers to several difficult toss and catch movements. Last but not least was a treat for the audience as Ella performed her new composition [I am Just Myself]. Her lyrics are full of spunk to showcase her unique personality – I don’t need to wear heels as I can also jump high in sports shoes. I may not be a great beauty and at times, with looks neither that of a boy nor a girl. I am just myself. I live happily. I am just myself. I am contented, blissful and carefree as can be.” The 3 Broadway singers then got together to sing [Electrified] and paired up with male dancers to perform a series of slick dance moves that involved flips and turns which resulted in the concert atmosphere to climax. From sexy, to adorable, and then Broadway styles, the concert is full of surprises. When S.H.E put on sunglasses and appeared with electric guitars, they performed a rock medley of [Half Sugar Ideology], [I Love Troubles], [Fulfillment] to the great satisfaction of all the fans.
Setelah menampilkan lagu2 dengan tarian2 yang cute seperti [Lun Dun Da Qiao Kua Xia Lai]. [Zen Me Ban], dan [Ke Ai Wan Sui], Hebe mempertunjukkan penampilan solonya, menyanyikan [Dream A Little Dream Of Me] dlm kostum merah bergaya Broadway. Dia menambahkan sedikit segmen bermain piano di tengah2 lagu. Kemudian Selina melanjutkan dengan lagu [Wake Me Up Before You Go Go]. Ia menari dengan para penari pria untuk melakukan bbrp gerakan yang sulit. Pertunjukkan dilanjutkan dengan penampilan Ella yang membawakan lagu hasil komposisi nya sendiri [Wo Jiu Shi Wo]. Lirik lagu ini sangatlah menunjukkan kepribadiannya - Aku tidak butuh sepatu hak tinggi karena aku juga bisa melompat tinggi dengan sepatu sport. Aku mungkin tidak cantik dan terkadang penampilanku tidak seperti cowok tapi juga tidak seperti cewek. Aku hanyalah diriku sendiri. Aku hidup bahagia. Aku adalah diriku sendiri. Aku bahagia dan hidup sebebas mungkin." Ketiga penyanyi Broadway kemudian berkumpul bersama dan menyanyikan [Chu Dian], dan berpasangan dengan penari2 pria, mereka menampilkan tarian sulit yang meliputi putaran2 yang membawa atmosfer konser ke puncaknya. Ketika S.H.E mengenakan kacamata hitam dan tampil dengan gitar listrik, mereka menyanyikan versi rock dari [Ban Tang Zhu Yi], [Wo Ai Fan Nao], [Tong Kuai] untuk memuaskan fans.

Donned in pink sleeping robes and lying in the pumpkin carriage bed, S.H.E organized a Pyjamas Party with the fans to share their inner most feelings and secrets. First time in the concert, S.H.E bares their feelings by singing songs which they composed from their heartaches – [Love Till Crazy], [Already Silent] and [Say You Love Me]. After the songs, there was a service bell to summon the waiter to send up refreshment and S.H.E instantly converted the stage into a KTV room. And the trio invited fans to sing along many songs which they would usually choose at KTV such as [Simple.Love], [Worship], [Love Letter for Myself], [Terminate Loneliness], [3 Days, 3 Nights] etc. The coliseum immediately transformed into a mega-KTV room. When the LED lights shone, S.H.E once again led the audience into another theme party – Techno Party. They sang [Persian Cat], [Don’t Want to Grow Up] etc, heightening audiences’ mood till the end of the concert. With the whole coliseum cheering encore, S.H.E once again returned on stage in oriental porcelain-looking costumes to perform their signature song from their first album – [Not Yet Lovers], followed up [Chinese Language]. The very excited Ella kept giving out instructions to lead the audience, “Don’t stick your bums on the chairs. Stand up now, everybody!”, giving Hong Kong audience a really HIGH evening.
Dengan gaun tidur pink dan berbaring di kereta labu, S.H.E mengadakan Pyjamas Party bersama para fans untuk berbagi rahasia dan pikiran mereka. Pertama kalinya dalam sebuah konser, S.H.E mengungkapkan pikiran mereka dengan menyanyikan lagu2 komposisi mereka sendiri - [Ai Dao Feng Dian], [An Jing Le], dan [Shuo Ni Ai Wo]. Setelah itu, bel dibunyikan unutk memanggil pelayan dan tiba2 S.H.E mengubah coliseum menjadi sebuah ruang KTV raksasa. S.H.E mengundang fans2 mereka menyanyikan lagu2 yang biasa mereka nyanyikan di KTV, seperti [Jian Dan Ai], [Chong Bai], [Gei Zi Ji De Qing Shu], [Zhong Jie Gu Dan], dan [San Tian San Ye]. Ketika lampu2 kembali dinyalakan, sekali lagi S.H.E memimpin para fans memasuki tema pesta yang lain - Techno Party. Mereka menyanyikan [Po Shi Mao], [Bu Xiang Zhang Da], etc, membuat para penonton high sampai konser selesai. Dengan seluruh coliseum meneriakkan Encore, sekali lagi S.H.E muncul di atas panggung dalam dandanan oriental untuk menyanyikan lagu dari album pertama mereka - [Lian Ren Wei Man], dan dilanjutkan [Zhong Guo Hua]. Ella terus meneriakkan kpd penonton, "Jangan duduk saja. Ayo semuanya berdiri!", memberikan fans2 Hong Kong sebuah malam konser yang sangat high.

[S.H.E Is The One – Love As One] World Tour Concert has 2 successful performances in a row in Hong Kong Coliseum. Being a female group into her 8th year and with the success of their 3rd World Tour, S.H.E has created a miracle in the Chinese Music industry. The trio’s next stop will be in Shanghai Stadium which houses a crowd of 80,000 on 31 October, which is coincidentally Selina’s birthday.
[S.H.E Is The One - Love As One] World Tour Concert telah mempunyai berturut-turut 2 penampilan sukses di HongKong Coliseum. Sebagai sebuah group cewek di tahun ke 8 mereka dan dengan suksesnya World Tour mereka yg ketiga, S.H.E telah menciptakan keajaiban di dunia musik mandarin. Konser berikutnya adalah di ShangHai Stadium dengan kapasitas penonton 80,000 orang pada tanggal 31 October, yang secara kebetulan juga adalah hari ulang tahun Selina.

Indonesian Translation: starrynite @ S.H.E IFC

============================
S.H.E Launches Debut Concert in Hong Kong; The Trio Exchanged Kisses with Each Other and Sizzles

Taiwanese group S.H.E held the finale of their 2-consecutive-night-concerts for in Hong Kong last evening (17 Oct). Hebe attempted sexiness with a “miraculous swell of her chest-line”, while Selina performed eating a banana before the audience; the trio also “exchanged saliva” through their kisses with each other, heightening the mood of the coliseum full of audience.

With 2 consecutive nights of successful performances for the “S.H.E Is The One – Love As One” concert in Hong Kong, the trio sang and danced to their full energy. Having enhanced her chest-line for the performance, Hebe accidentally strained her left leg after one of the dances, but luckily it did not affect the performance. Meanwhile Ella said, “It’s unbearable! My back feels sore as if 2 pieces of bricks have been tied to them.”

During the KTV Theme Party segment, Ella mobilized her 2nd elder sister to play a role onstage. On the other hand, Selina with her innocent-girl image, performed eating a banana on stage while striking an alluring pose. When she split the banana into parts after peeling it, she shared it with her “sisters” and said in a slapstick way to the fans, “You people are so weird! What is there to laugh about eating banana?” Ella then added, “We will no longer be able to have the Adorable Segment in our next series of concert. Otherwise, we will have to go for facelift surgical procedures.” Then Hebe blabbered without thought, “Jacky Cheung is hugging Carol Zhu Li Qian at home now, therefore, he could not be here.” Having said that, she reflected during the post-concert celebrations and regretted, “I feel like going home at that precise moment. My slip of tongue was so much worst than my wrong dance steps. Andy Lau would probably be offended.”

Subsequently, the trio was so high as they sang more songs; in the end, they ended up exchanging kisses on stage to the heightened atmosphere of the coliseum.

Nearing the end of the concert, Ella expressed her gratitude and appreciation to all the fans for their support. She said emotionally, “I feel like crying. I felt so worn out. My voice is strained and it doesn’t sound nice. HK Coliseum is so hard to reserve, only big names, and super stars can secure a booking. We expended a lot of energy and efforts to put up this performance.” Lastly the trio sang [Not Yet Lovers]. During then, Ella and Selina broke down, while Hebe tried to finish singing while maintaining a strong front. At the end of the concert, two-thirds of the crowd still refused to leave. They lingered for another 20 minutes and finally left when the chairs in the coliseum were pulled off.

During the post-celebrations party, Ella joked that she needs to eat bananas in order to replenish her energy, and reminded the crew members to bring her some onstage. On the other hand, Hebe, who accidentally pulled her muscle on her thigh said, “I was afraid I could not walk but luckily it’s alright already. Human’s mind power is really strong.” In response to media queries, Ella, who made a sexy debut performance this time, joked, “No. I will not shed clothes beyond this extent, and anyway, there is nothing much to see.”

After the hectic Hong Kong concerts, all the crew members will enjoy a 5-day vacation. On 31 October, which is Selina’s birthday, the trio will perform in Shanghai’s stadium which can house 80,000 audiences. The trio has scheduled to have their concert in May next year back in Taipei.

sy: All literal translation of song titles are to the closest possible. I do not claim those titles are the official translated English titles.

Back to top Go down
dudu

PostSubject: Re: S.H.E Stage Image Metamorphosis; Successfully Launches 3rd World Tour in Hong Kong Coliseum   Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:35 pm

gw baca artikel ini in, ud kyk ntn konsernya lho.....seru bgt....hahahaa

btw gw suka kata2 hebe yg ini, <Human’s mind power is really strong...^^>
Back to top Go down
iin_chen

PostSubject: Re: S.H.E Stage Image Metamorphosis; Successfully Launches 3rd World Tour in Hong Kong Coliseum   Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:03 pm

@Dudu : iya detail banget... tapi tetep enak nonton konsernya dong hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
adih3b3

PostSubject: Re: S.H.E Stage Image Metamorphosis; Successfully Launches 3rd World Tour in Hong Kong Coliseum   Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:28 am

wkwkwkwkwkwkw....
iya lah...lebih enak liat concertnya hahaha Laughing

Wow.panjangnya artikelnya haha
Back to top Go down
Yan_luph_SHE

PostSubject: Re: S.H.E Stage Image Metamorphosis; Successfully Launches 3rd World Tour in Hong Kong Coliseum   Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:09 am

iin_chen wrote:
@Dudu : iya detail banget... tapi tetep enak nonton konsernya dong hahaha

Iya, kalo nntn bisa dgr suara SHE ...
Back to top Go down
adih3b3

PostSubject: Re: S.H.E Stage Image Metamorphosis; Successfully Launches 3rd World Tour in Hong Kong Coliseum   Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:06 pm

Yan_luph_SHE wrote:
iin_chen wrote:
@Dudu : iya detail banget... tapi tetep enak nonton konsernya dong hahaha

Iya, kalo nntn bisa dgr suara SHE ...

yg terpenting bisa liat s.h.e yg ke ai n bening I love you lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.H.E Stage Image Metamorphosis; Successfully Launches 3rd World Tour in Hong Kong Coliseum   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1